Who we are
Our website address is: https://usaisraeltours.com.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since various browsers tend to be a little different in nature, please refer to your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
Who does Isra Home Tours share your information with?
In general, we do not sell your name or other personal information to third parties, and do not intend to do so in the future.
We may disclose your information we collect or receive:
- to the party providing the service or product when you request or purchase services or products through Isra Home Tours that are to be provided by another party (for example, hotel accommodations).
- to you or those acting on your behalf. Where local regulations require, we may obtain your consent in writing for the purpose of allowing someone else to act on your behalf.
- to government agencies and authorities, law enforcement officials, law courts, or to third parties: (a) if we believe disclosure is required by applicable law, regulation or legal process (such as pursuant to a subpoena or judicial order); or (b) to protect and defend our rights, or the rights or safety of third parties, including to establish, make, or defend against legal claims.
- to persons providing services to Isra Home Tours including its professional advisers (e.g. auditors, lawyers, and technical consultants).
We may share with third parties anonymous, aggregated information about our users.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.